Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Committed & Recovering

A week has passed since my incident with the stairs and my ankle is doing much better. I'm back at the gym swimming, cycling and cardio machines. The only thing I can't do is run.... this will pose a problem at some point given it's my weakest part of the process.

Yesterday was recommitment to TNT and guaranteed I would raise $5900 or pay the difference. It was scary to sign this paperwork and know I'm financially on the line for this. I have a couple of fundraisers planned and hoping this will get me where I need to be.

Yesterday, was also the first day with new trainer and it was good! I think I'm going be sore later today but having someone push you is inspiring. Katie (my workout partner) and I do weights on regular basis but Kevin (trainer) really pushed the limits! We will be doing this twice a week with him and looking forward to our bikini bodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment