Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The count down is on!

It is barely over a month until the Lava-Man tri is Hawaii! My injuries have healed (ankle and elbow)!
Today was running track practice so we did a 10 minute warm-up, then ran 800's as fast as we could (2xaround the track) and then 400 recovery (once around track) then a 10 minute cool down. It was a good practice, I was averaging about a 9 minute mile which is really good for since I'm not a big runner.

Last Saturday we biked 25 miles then ran 4 miles, it was an awesome sunny morning so the ride and run were beautiful! I completed this in just under 3 hours... not sure if I'm impressed or depressed... ah hell I worked out for almost three hours that ROCKS!!!!

This Saturday we are running 6-8 miles, hoping it doesn't rain. I have a few trips coming up and will challenge me to get my workouts in while I'm out of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment