Monday, March 1, 2010

No More Days Off!

So, I wasn't as dilgent last week as I should have been... I bailed on Spin Wednesday morning to sleep in and took Thursday off. I did run on Wednesday night though.

Saturday was an 8mile run and I haven't ran that far since I was training for 1/2 marathon a few years ago. I did it in an hour and 21 minutes which is just over a 10 minute mile so I was happy with that. But my legs started to get sore Saturday night and are still sore today (Monday morning). I was supposed to ride Chilly Hilly but bailed on Saturday night :-( I should have rallied on Sunday morning but my legs were sore and not sure how I would do on a 33 mile bike ride with a bunch of hills?

Tonight is swim practice and then rushing home to watch the Bachelor finally! Please don't pick Vienna!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment