Friday, March 26, 2010

The Final Days

it's been a while since I have blogged but I guess I didn't have much to say...
BUT, I landed in Hawaii on Wednesday and was a bit apprehensive. I went for a four mile run and saw a couple people on the team but kept to myself for the evening.

I watched the sun go down over the ocean while drinking a glass of wine...heaven!

Thursday, I went for a run and it was HOT! I had a headache and was not motivated to run very far, while running I ran into a group of teammates that had just completed a swim. I was feeling a little depressed at not being included but "whatever" I was on my run anyway.

I headed back to the room where I finished up my work but decided to quit being a baby! I hit the Lagoon Pool/beach where I ran into a couple of lady teammates. It was great! We chatted, had lunch with other people and everyone started to congragate together, I felt like a true part of the team.

At 4pm we all met for bike pick up and then we hit the showers. We all met up at 6:45 to hit Kona Brewery for dinner, the pizza was really good. Fun was had by all, we left at around 9pm, hit the grocery store then home to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment